is the active ingredient in Viagra®️, acting as an enzyme inhibitor to block PDE5, increasing blood flow into the penis, and reducing the rate of erectile dysfunction.
It’s not hard to stay hard.
Some important things to note on Sildenafil Citrate:
- If the first time wasn’t great, get on up and try again. Sometimes, it takes 2 – 3 uses to see results from Sildenafil.
- For peak performance, take your recommended dosage 30 – 60 minutes before sex, as it has a rapid onset. Sildenafil can last up to 6 – 8 hours.
- Sildenafil is most effective when you haven’t had a meal prior, as fats from food can prevent absorption in the body.
- Some common side effects of Sildenafil include headaches, facial flushing, stuffy nose and stomach aches.
- Seek medical attention immediately if you experience any serious side effects such as an erection lasting over 4 hours, sudden vision loss in one or both eyes, sudden hearing decrease or loss.
- Through the online assessment, your doctor will be aware of your ongoing medical condition and history. Please be honest in your answers as that can affect the treatment plan our doctors will have planned for you.
- Do not take Sildenafil if you are allergic to its ingredients or if you are already taking nitrates (such as nitroglycerin), recreational drugs (such as ‘poppers’ – amyl nitrate, amyl nitrite, butyl nitrate), or guanylate cyclase stimulators (such as riociguat).
Ready to start?
If something is bothering you, we want to help. Complete an online visit to get started.
1 Kim Seng Promenade